Monday, October 17, 2005

Jumping on the Blogwagon...


I've been dragging my feet for more than a year on making myself a website. I'm as computer savvy as the next artist, but who the heck wants to do all that programming and scripting junk? Looks like my procrastination has finally paid off! Ha-ha! Free blogging! Take that tech geeks of the world!...actually, I'm just kidding...please don't give me a virus!

I hope to get this figured out and start posting soon...hopefully later tonight. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Mark McDonnell said...

WELCOME man. Great to see your blog Sir. Also, right of the bat . . . beautiful studies, work of a great draftsman!

MAC

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that programming scripting junk sucks.

j

heri said...

haha.. funny stuff. kick ass work here!